Join Our Team
At GHL, we believe in investigating the boundaries of what’s possible in fire engineering and building code consulting. Our team of seasoned professionals is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that balance design objectives with compliance to safety standards and building codes. If you are passionate about fire science, building codes, and want to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team in a growing industry, we invite you to explore opportunities with us.
- Expertise-driven culture: Our team is comprised of experts in fire engineering and building codes. When you join us, you are becoming a part of a group of professionals who are at the forefront of the industry.
- Innovative problem-solving: We thrive on creative solutions. Every project presents a new challenge, and we embrace the opportunity to find inventive ways to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Collaborative environment: We believe in the power of teamwork. You will have the chance to work closely with diverse professionals, both internally and with clients, to deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Real-world impact: We work on real-world projects in our community and across Canada. This includes hospitals, institutional facilities, sports arenas, residential & office buildings, transit stations and airports. We are not just experts in theory; we deliver solutions that make a tangible difference in the safety and compliance of projects.
- Industry-leading competitive salary: We provide competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation + 6 days of sick pay: We value the importance of time-off from work, be it for fun, for family or for taking the time needed to get well.
- Profit Sharing: We believe in sharing our success. Subject to company profitability, we offer staff profit sharing bonuses and additional paid time off over the holidays as reward for hard work and success.
- Extended health benefits: We provide additional health benefits to supplement the government MSP.
- Professional development: Our staff is our greatest asset; we offer professional development opportunities to staff, including courses, seminars and advanced professional and academic programs.
We are continually interested in hearing from qualified and talented individuals who aspire to join our team. Below are our current open positions. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.